As long as the footwear shows no signs of wear, damage or outdoor use you can return your order to us in its original condition and packaging within 28 days of the date it was delivered to you.
All returns must be sent to:
Base London C/O AWL Ltd.
Unit 12, Brooklands Close
*UK Returns are FREE for items £39.99 or over. Any items under this amount will incur a £4.80 return fee which will be subtracted from your refund.
How to Return
- Repackage your order into the packaging we sent them to you in, or similar. Please note Base London will not provide reimbursement for return packaging.
- Complete the information requested in the Web Invoice form provided with your order and place it in your parcel. (Download a new one at the bottom of this page.)
- Click here to use our Return Portal.
- Once you have filled in your details on our Returns Portal, you will receive an email with your new Collect+/Yodel Returns label to download & print (Make sure to check Spam/Junk Inboxes).
- No printer? The email will also contain a link to generate a Print-in-store barcode you can show to the shop attendant and they will print a label for you.
Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Unfortunately we do not offer a returns service from these locations.
If you would prefer to return your parcel via another courier, please use the address provided above to ensure it gets to the correct location.
Please obtain proof of postage receipts for all returns, as we will need to refer to these if anything were to happen to a return in transit.
The shoes are still your responsibility until they have reached us so please ensure you have obtained proof of sending or kept your tracking number.
We do not recommend using the outgoing post at your place of work. Obtaining proof of postage and tracking information where possible is essential for us to be able to process your refund.
Once your shoes have arrived back to us & have been scanned into our warehouse system, you will receive a notification shortly followed by your refund. Refunds can take up to 14 working days to be processed through once the item has arrived back to us. Please only get in touch regarding your return, if it has been over 20 working days since you posted your item back to us.
Once we have received your shoes we’ll give them a quick check to make sure they can be returned to stock and we will process a refund to either your Credit card, Paypal account or gift card depending on how you made your purchase.
Please note during busy periods (i.e. Sales, National Holidays) it may take longer to process your refund, so please allow an extra few working days for your refund to be processed.
Unless you have made Base London aware of a faulty item, any item that is considered to be worn, damaged or unfit for resale can be rejected and no refund will be issued.
If you have any questions or problems please contact our support team at email@example.com