As long as the footwear shows no signs of wear, damage or outdoor use you can return your order to us in its original condition and packaging within 28 days of the date it was delivered to you.
All returns must be sent to:
Base London C/O AWL Ltd.
Unit 12, Brooklands Close
How to Return
- Repackage your order into the packaging we sent them to you in, or similar. Please note Base London will not provide reimbursement for return packaging.
- Complete the information requested in the Web Invoice form provided with your order and place the bottom half in your parcel. (Download a new one here)
- Click here to send your return FREE via our Returns portal.
- Once you have filled in your details on our Returns Portal, you will receive an email with your new Collect+ Returns label to download & print (Make sure to check Spam/Junk Inboxes).
Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Unfortunately we do not offer free returns from these locations
Post Office Returns - (Paid)
If you would prefer to return your parcel via Royal Mail or other courier, please use the address label attached to your web invoice to ensure it gets to the correct location.
- Peel off the Return Address Label from your provided Web Invoice.
- Securely attach it to the outside of your parcel and take it to your local post office.
- Obtain proof of postage.
- Royal Mail/Post Office returns are not trackable by us & are the responsibility of the customer until the return arrives safely back to our warehouse.
- Please obtain proof of postage receipts for all returns, as we will need to refer to these if anything were to happen to a return in transit.
The shoes are still your responsibility until they have reached us so please ensure you have obtained proof of sending or kept your tracking number.
We do not recommend using the outgoing post at your place of work. Obtaining proof of postage and tracking information where possible is essential for us to be able to process your refund.
Once your shoes have arrived back to us & have been scanned into our warehouse system, you will receive a notification shortly followed by your refund. Refunds can take up to 14 working days to be processed through once the item has arrived back to us. Please only get in touch regarding your return, if it has been over 20 working days since you posted your item back to us.
Once we have received your shoes we’ll give them a quick check to make sure they can be returned to stock and we will process a refund to either your Credit card, Paypal account or gift card depending on how you made your purchase. If you used a Gift Card to purchase your returned item, do notify us at email@example.com .
Please note during busy periods (i.e. Sales, National Holidays) it may take longer to process your refund, so please allow an extra few working days for your refund to be processed.
Unless you have made Base London aware of a faulty item, any item that is considered to be worn, damaged or unfit for resale can be rejected and no refund will be issued.
In the interest of protecting Base London and offering our customers the best service possible, a £10 restocking fee will be deducted from the refund of customers we feel are exploiting our free UK returns service. Returning what Base London deem to be an excessive amount of orders via our pre-paid Collect+ service may result in future orders being blocked from dispatch.
We continue to offer all our valued customers Free UK returns and we apologise for any inconvenience this policy may cause.
Any faulty or incorrect goods can of course be returned to us free of charge.
If you feel there are extenuating circumstances regarding your order which make you exempt from this policy or have any questions regarding your return, please get in touch with our support team and we’ll be happy to help - firstname.lastname@example.org
Our customers will always be our first priority and Base London will not allow return abuse to spoil your experience shopping online with us.
If you have any questions or problems please contact our support team at email@example.com