As long as the footwear shows no signs of wear, damage or outdoor use you can return your order to us in its original condition and packaging within 28 days of the date it was delivered to you.
All returns must be sent to:
Base London C/O AWL Ltd.
Unit 12, Brooklands Close
How to Return
- Repackage your order into the packaging we sent them to you in, or similar.
- Complete the information requested in the Web Invoice form provided with your order and place the bottom half in your parcel. (Download a new one here)
- Click here to send your return FREE via our Returns portal.
Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Unfortunately we do not offer free returns from these locations
Post Office Returns - (Paid)
If you would prefer to return your parcel via Royal Mail or other courier, please use the address label attached to your web invoice to ensure it gets to the correct location.
- Peel off the Return Address Label from your provided Web Invoice.
- Securely attach it to the outside of your parcel and take it to your local post office.
- Obtain proof of postage.
The shoes are still your responsibility until they have reached us so please ensure you have obtained proof of sending or kept your tracking number.
Once we have received your shoes we’ll give them a quick check to make sure they can be returned to stock and we will process a refund to either your Credit card, Paypal account or gift card depending on how you made your purchase.
Please note during busy periods it may take longer to process your refund, so please allow 14 days for this to appear in your account.
Unless you have made Base London aware of a faulty item, any item that is considered to be worn, damaged or unfit for resale can be rejected and no refund will be issued.
If you have any questions or problems please contact our support team at email@example.com