UK ReturnsUpdated 3 months ago
As long as the footwear shows no signs of wear, damage or outdoor use you can return your order to us in its original condition and packaging within 28 days of the date it was delivered to you.
How to Return (UK Only)
- Repackage your order into the packaging we sent them to you in, or similar. Please note Base London will not provide reimbursement for return packaging.
- Complete the information requested in the Web Invoice form provided with your order and place it in your parcel. (Download a new one from this page).
- Click here to use our Return Portal.
- Once you have filled in your details on our Returns Portal, you will receive an email with your Royal Mail label or QR code.
- Find your nearest Post Office using the link provided in the email, be sure to select 'Delivery/Post Offices'.
Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Unfortunately, we do not offer a returns service from these locations.
UK Returns are FREE for orders of £39.99 or over. Orders returned under this amount will incur a £2.99 return fee which will be subtracted from your refund.
Debenhams / Burton Returns
If you purchased Base London products via the Debenhams or Burton websites, please use the link below to make your return.
All returns must be sent to:
Base London C/O AWL Ltd.
Unit 12, Brooklands Close
The shoes are still your responsibility until they have reached us so please ensure you have obtained proof of sending or kept your tracking number.
We do not recommend using the outgoing post at your place of work. Obtaining proof of postage and tracking information where possible is essential for us to be able to process your refund.
Once we have received your shoes we’ll give them a quick check to make sure they can be returned to stock and we will process a refund to either your original method of payment.
Refunds can take up to 14 working days to be processed once the item has arrived back to us, but we aim to process them as soon as possible.
Please note during busy periods (i.e. Sales, National Holidays) it may take longer to process your refund, so please allow an extra few working days for your refund to be processed.
Unless you have made Base London aware of a faulty item, any item that is considered to be worn, damaged or unfit for resale can be rejected and no refund will be issued.
If you have any questions or problems please contact our support team at [email protected]