Once your return has reached our warehouse we will scan it in and you’ll get an email notifying you that we’ve received your footwear.
Transit Times for Return Services:
Collect+ 3-5 working days.
Base London do not currently offer pre-paid returns from Europe. It is your responsibility to ensure safe transit of your goods back to our warehouse.
Once the footwear has been inspected and approved for re-sale (or deemed faulty) your refund will be processed and returned to the method of payment originally used. We aim to process all refunds within 14 days from receiving your return and much sooner where possible.
If you made your purchase through Paypal and have an issue with your delivery or product please contact customer service BEFORE starting a PayPal dispute. Once a dispute has been opened we are unable to release the money for your refund until the dispute has been 'resolved'. This will slow down your refund so please contact us first.
What could hold my refund up?
- Not including your Web Return Form in your parcel.
- During busy warehouse periods, processing a return may be delayed even if it has arrived.
- The footwear returned show signs of wear or damage. If this is the case a Customer Support advisor will contact you.
- Your footwear has been quarantined and awaiting inspection by a Quality Control Manager.
- International Returns only. Your Commercial Invoice is necessary for your goods to be returned to the UK. Not providing this will delay your return and refund.
Base London know it’s frustrating waiting for a refund, but rest assured we always aim to process your refund as quickly as possible. However, if you have any questions or concerns regarding your refund, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be able to help you.